| Registrieren | | Link Us |
Pimp-my-WBB 
| Kalender | | Mitglieder | | Team | | Suche | | FAQ | | Forum | | Portal |

Pimp-my-WBB » WBB 2 » WBB 2.3 Styles » Tusk Love in Runescape? » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Tusk Love in Runescape?
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Megaomgchen
Grünschnabel

Guthaben: 900 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

Tusk Love in Runescape? Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I remember years back I had a randomly amount 70 combat following me for days on end. Would always find me in g.e and just silently accompany me (I had my private turned ON. And played on the same 2-3 worlds) and after about 4-5 days I proceeded to take a piss simply to walk by OSRS gold the living area and notice my father on runescape, behind my personality. Until I was standing still.Yea ends up he had been"waiting to see how much time it took me to figure out it was him". He got by flesh crawlers to 70 combat.

There is creatures on the Jagex team. The newest skilling furry friend, Archie, is formally named"Archibald Percival Fredrikstein von Musel de Rolo III" in canon. Himself is a reference In the event the Tusk Love reference was not enough of a nod, obtaining a formal pet being named after Percy. It is cool! I love it. I just got back into it. That sounds to do it, although I haven't touched archaeology yet. Do not get your hopes up for getting a skilling pet, as they're pretty rare. I am usually just surprised, although I have gotten a few.

When it is seen by me, I would not anticipate that, definitely a pleasant surprise. Side note, is there a casual runescape community on reddit? I checked out the principal sub and it's all upper tier content and does not seem very tempting to anybody that hasn't maxed out multiple skills.Most people are pretty nice in the community. You only hear the worst at the general chat. The subreddit is quite higher tier because of just how old the game is and how many people have maxed accounts by today. Not certain on some other communities however... If you need a hand with whatever RS3 related send me a PM! Could always do with a couple creatures on there.

I just got back to OSRS a few weeks before, along with my wife wanted to start playing again too (after like 10 years). Since it's all new to her, which pulled me back to RS3 21, she jumped straight into RS3. Anyways it's been a blast and archeology is fun and chill. I had been way out of left field surprised when I got the archie pet ~70k exp, or lvl40 ish. I need to delve deeper into the lore with buy RuneScape gold this new advice! It's amazing to learn how many spectrums CR reaches.
24.07.2020 07:34 Megaomgchen ist offline E-Mail an Megaomgchen senden Beiträge von Megaomgchen suchen Nehmen Sie Megaomgchen in Ihre Freundesliste auf
DouglasMRafferty
Grünschnabel

Guthaben: 50 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I am going to bookmark this website for future updates.
14.09.2020 02:48 DouglasMRafferty ist offline E-Mail an DouglasMRafferty senden Beiträge von DouglasMRafferty suchen Nehmen Sie DouglasMRafferty in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Pimp-my-WBB » WBB 2 » WBB 2.3 Styles » Tusk Love in Runescape?

Highslide JS fürs WBB von Ninn (V2.1.1)

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
----- Style © Donkman -----