| Registrieren | | Link Us |
Pimp-my-WBB 
| Kalender | | Mitglieder | | Team | | Suche | | FAQ | | Forum | | Portal |

Pimp-my-WBB » WBB 2 » WBB 2.3 Styles » As always, I want you happy grinding! » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen As always, I want you happy grinding!
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Megaomgchen
Grünschnabel

Guthaben: 900 Punkte

User werben:
geworbene User: 0

As always, I want you happy grinding! Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

As always, I want you happy grinding! That seems to escape me. But, I just figured out you can get Chris Jones by completing all accomplishments and that it is possible to get Quenton Nelson by logging-in thirty times in a row, I assume. That is actually pretty amazing. You can essentially get Nelson and Mut 21 coins Jones for free. I guess EA is than what I believed a little smarter. For returning OD and power next 11, I still hate them. I don't know the seasons collectible timer works. That may be mended, or it might just stay as it is. I suggest you not to grind seasons so just listen to me.

It stinks for sim gamers but it's fun seeing your men get better if they do if you play every game. It's not perfect but I'd rather there be an in game mechanic just like there's today instead of having to devote some time. Could have been executed wayyy better imo. Like in NCAA 14 you had 5 distinct categories to upgrade. Its RNG guess. I typically play the first three Madden NFL, the initial after mid-season, and the last home game and sim the rest.

Then will play with playoff Madden NFL in the vital Moments manner, unless I get put down by 10 points. This retains Madden NFL 21 from me winning all of the time, and provides me a feeling of randomness. However, I often miss out on developing players. I find that the CPU teams become talented. I concentrate on a balanced group, and develop through the draft, just allowing myself to signal 30+ era vets at 72+ OVR if I dropped from the playoffs the year before. This way it keeps me having more thickness of rookies, also provides reps instead of a placeholder to them.

There also have to be participant types baked in with their participant traits display. EDIT: The Player types can replace the absurd"character types" that not amount to anything of significance in Franchise. These are. Mahomes would be Well-Rounded, i.e. his upgrades would be abundant and scaled together with his dev trait, when he gets an update stage, all his archetypes would find a bump. When Mahomes broke you out would not make the debate that buy Madden 21 coins he didn't have a powerful arm, could not scramble, etc.. All of that was that there day 1.
24.07.2020 07:37 Megaomgchen ist offline E-Mail an Megaomgchen senden Beiträge von Megaomgchen suchen Nehmen Sie Megaomgchen in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Pimp-my-WBB » WBB 2 » WBB 2.3 Styles » As always, I want you happy grinding!

Highslide JS fürs WBB von Ninn (V2.1.1)

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH
----- Style © Donkman -----